- Precedent H costs budgets, other estimates and client budgets.
- Preparation of costs schedules in arbitration matters.
- Costs negotiations.
- Conduct of detailed assessment proceedings, including preparation of points of dispute, replies to points of dispute.
- Instruction of specialist costs counsel.
- Advocacy at costs management hearings and detailed assessment hearings.
- General advice on between parties costs disputes and solicitor and client costs disputes, including advice on funding issues, settlement offers and costs orders.
Terms of business upon request.